Friday, December 31, 2010

A Quick Recap of 2010 (before the year of the RABBIT)

This past year was a healthy one for our family and for the most part, our extended family. The year started off by exchanging homes in order to stay in Vancouver for the Olympics for more than a month. Was totally shocked on April Fool's Day. My daughter who is working towards a masters degree at the East West Center, University of Hawaii did not give an advance notice of an awesome Easter/birthday visit. After house-sitting in Hawaii, spent a good part of the summer at the Jersey Shore where I enjoyed my brother and his family and my incredibly wonderful former classmates and friends. Had several house guests including my grandniece, Kelsey, and my two sisters, Lois and Joan "Jodi". Then flew North with my sisters for a week in Tacoma, Washington and on my way home totally enjoyed good conversations with my son in San Francisco. (to be continued...must go party...happy new year...)

No comments: