Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Olympics, Yet Again, a Catalyst for Peace in the World

Today North Korea announced that it WILL participate in the 2018 Olympic Games.

At the Olympics in Sydney, Australia, in the year 2000, North and South Korea marched into the grand Opening Ceremony together. There is little doubt in my mind that there was more cheering in that stadium than ever before! This time, no doubt, cheers from the spectators in the stadium and around the world will cheer on and on and on and on as South Korea WITH North Korea march into the Opening Ceremony together.

And now I will take this opportunity to apologize to you for the leader of my country. (He is feared around the world as much, if not possibly more, than the leader of North Korea.) There is a great chance that you might hear him claiming the glory of it all, he might say, "Because of me, this wonderful event is happening. They are walking into the Opening Ceremony of the 2018 Olympic Games together because of me." So, in advance, 

just in case he talks like that... 

I beg your pardon.




No comments: