Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018...Long Live The Olympic Games

If you have read some previous posts on this blog, you might know why my enthusiasm for the Olympic Games is...ongoing.

Perhaps because I lived in so many different countries my desire for peace in the world is also...ongoing.

When you love so many countries and their culture, their music, their people...The Olympics, a conduit of Peace in the whole world, sustains your confidence in humanity and for me and many other Olympic friends, quite simply, the Olympic movement gives us a sense of balance.

Tonight, new year celebrations from Sydney's famous bridge, New York's Times Square, Paris's Eiffle Tower to Dubai's Light Show...the world celebrated beautifully. When all the energy comes together at the ceremonies of the Olympic Games, my heart soars!

Long Live the Olympic Games.

Happy New Year.



No comments: