Monday, August 18, 2008

Phelps and the Today Show, Rowing Team and Marion!!!

It is another 3:00 A.M.er in Beijing so will make this a quick post. Just had fun chatting with my daughter in San Francisco. So, yesss Marion and everyone at deYoung Museum, I was just a few yards away from Phelps today as he was interviewed. To answer your question, my camera went missing, therefore I don't have a photo of us together but a few minutes later Patrjcio, a great guy from Mexico took a photo of Meredith, who interviewed Phelps, and I together so if it is proof that you need, I do have a bit and yes she is wearing the same dress that she was wearing when she interviewed Phelps. I helped Patrjcio hold up his Mexican flag and we chatted about Mexico '68, Matt L. signed an olympic flyer for me and Al R. helped straighten our flag.

The girls USA gold medal rowing team were interviewed as well and three enthusiastic Syracuse rowing mates who stay in our hostel were their biggest fans!

No comments: